Dry, chapped lips? Girl, you have to exfoliate! Our aesthetician Asia has been making her own skincare products forever and this is one of her favorites. “I love it, because it’s chocolate! It smells great, doubles as a mask, and just feels right for the season. Plus, you can eat it.”
This easy scrub with household staples has the anti-oxidant benefits of chocolate, anti-aging benefits of vanilla, and uses sugar as a manual exfoliant.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Apply a small amount of the scrub to your lips and rub it in gentle circular motions.
- Allow the mask to sit on your lips for a couple of minutes.
- Wipe off with a soft wet cloth or wash with lukewarm water.